Love Them

Posted by Reviewer2231725 on Jul 05, 2008

I have to say at first i was wondering if this was a good idea becasue my baby wants his food instantly. Its not a good idea....its a great idea. we use them for his breast milk. All we do is put how many cubes we need in a bag and run it under warm water to melt the cube and bottle ready! It is much cheaper than buying the breast milk storage bags. I was going through 50 bags in just 5 day and at $10 a box that was getting expensive. The ice cube trays work great.

Very easy to use!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on May 12, 2015

I use it for making frozen veggie and milk cubes for my little ones. I pop the cubes out and put them in freezer bags for easy storage. The tray lids are very helpful. Love that it's BPA free as well!

Actually great.

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Oct 21, 2016

Originally I was disappointed to discover that it was just ice cube trays with lids (not sure what I was expecting). But, now that I am using them I love them, LOVE knowing they are BPA free, and they are of a better quality than normal icecube trays. Every night I steam a couple different foods, freeze them and pop them into a freezer bag for baby food stash. The trays are thick, heavy, sturdy so yes, it is a little hard to pop the food out but if you give it just a minute or so to thaw just enough to wiggle, and use a bit of elbow grease, twist the tray a bit and they all come right out. The lids are nice and snug. I have not used for milk yet, but another reviewer said it saves a ton of milk bags. Brilliant! And lots of reviews said they were unable to get a full 1fl.oz/portion, but food is easy to fill 1oz.

Diffiuclt to get the food out.

Posted by 4669668988690598020 on Dec 11, 2014

Not very useful - I struggle to get the cubes out as the storage tray is hard.

Yep

Posted by Reviewer2880743 on Jun 21, 2008

Should get some extra of these

Excellent storage trays

Posted by vanchuah on Oct 21, 2012

Fruits or vege puree can be removed from the tray very easily and easy cleaning.

Great for any purpose

Posted by 4742335955737182759 on May 07, 2016

Great for baby's first foods etc

Just what we needed!

Posted by 5332318809479055055 on Jun 02, 2012

I looked forward to the day when I could make my baby's food, and these trays make freezing individual portions so easy! The trays wash up well and once food is frozen there is no trace of food left behind when cubes are popped out! The quality of this product is great!

very useful

Posted by 4813134908269761697 on Jun 11, 2012

i need to order more for my baby.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Sep 02, 2012

Really like using these trays! They are so useful with the lids!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »