good outside/not great internally

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on May 16, 2011

I've been using bentonite clay by NOW to help with some digestion problems with IBS like symptoms. It has worked great so I decided to try this since it was a little cheaper. It hardly worked at all. This clay is better suited for external use's like facials, clay packs or poultices.

fMakes great toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Oct 17, 2011

This clay added to homemade toothpaste somehow gives cleaner teeth which can immediately be felt after brushing.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3174121 on May 13, 2011

I was looking for bentonite clay on the web - and found both your Co and another one, called Pascalite. They claim theirs is the BEST - they sent me a sample and I have compared it with yours. I cannot detect much of a difference. I am very satisfied with the product - it has a wonderful consistency - light and supple.

Good product

Posted by 5642193919519953283 on Aug 20, 2013

I found it to be inferior to the NOW bentonite clay and the Redmond Clay. I'll use it for baths but not on my face or internally. I also did some reading and they recommend that bentonite clay should be more grey in color than white. This product is very white.

Bad Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Sep 11, 2012

I have been drinking clay for some time and needed some while on vacation. Fearing harassment by TSA, I had this brand shipped to my destination along with other personal care products that I usually purchase from iHerb. It tastes horrible! The brand I usually buy has NO taste, this has a slight sulfur-ish taste.

Great as a facial mask!

Posted by Reviewer2168887 on Oct 22, 2011

If you want your pores to shirk use this as a facial mask. All you have to do is add water. God bless!

Betonite clay

Posted by Reviewer2229816 on Jun 15, 2011

Good for poison ivy.

Great detox

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Feb 02, 2012

used my Native Americans. I take this every night to detox along with psyllium husk. Also take activated charcoal sometimes.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1502374 on Jan 23, 2012

Makes a great mask for face and body..

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2380031 on Jan 26, 2012

Product came fast in spite of winter weather here. Clay is great...........marvelous detox foot baths.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »