Excellent Maple Syrup!!

Posted by herbalicious on Jan 16, 2013

A couple years ago, a bottle of 100% maple syrup went bad because it got mold in it, even though we kept it in the fridge! Since maple syrup is too precious to throw out like that, I was thrilled to find powder. Because it won't expire nearly as fast, we can keep extra in the pantry for a quick, unplanned pancake dinner - now we always have maple syrup on hand and ready to go! I will definitely be purchasing again!!

Un producto muy especial

Posted by artemisa on Apr 03, 2014

Sirope de arce en polvo. Es un producto curioso, la verdad. El aspecto es como de azucar muy fino y más oscuro. Tiene un sabor muy intenso a sirope de arce, que suele ser un producto caro (y caduca!!!). Esta opción me parece interesante para los que nos gusta el sirope, pero lo usamos poco y se nos pasa el bote. Curiosamente, a raíz de haberlo pedido he empezado a usarlo más, pero no para tortitas o postres. He añadido un poco al sazonar tanto pollo como salmón, incluso dejarlo marinando con aceite y soja durante unas horas. Me ha gustado el contrapunto dulce que le da a la comida.

In a house of pancake addicts...

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

It's important to have a lot of maple syrup on hand. Unfortunately, maple syrup is expensive...almost like liquid gold. But, we've found that the powdered version serves our purposes well and helps us stretch our maple syrup budget further (and yes, we actually have to budget for maple syrup because we consume that much!)

Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Dec 22, 2012

Better than maple syrup in a bottle! My whole family preferred this to the bottled stuff. You have to reconstitute this with hot water, so the syrup you make is already warm. Great stuff.

No taste!

Posted by Reviewer2119408 on Feb 07, 2013

It's rather expensive and I expected it to have a good taste. It is almost tasteless :-(

excellent!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012

Very tasty!

good

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 13, 2011

good for sprinkling on things

Just okay

Posted by 5114712143996827277 on Jun 16, 2013

Ths is very convenient but the taste isn't quite as maple syrup-like as I was hoping. The consistency was also not as great as fresh maple syrup. But very convenient and easy to make.

taste is ok, great for traveling when space and weight is an issue

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I will bring this when going on vacation. Real maple syrup taste better. This is slightly inferior taste. And you don't seem to save much Money on this option either seeing that you need a lot of powder to reconstitute. But good for camping etc. Good in oatmeal

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

incredibly cool thing! I love maple syrup, and I want to have it always at home! From this powder, I'll do it myself whenever I want!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »