Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 25, 2016

The best origin of cinnamon is Europe. I order the wrong product.It smells pungent.

lovely

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

This is some really good cinnamon. The taste is so good and light and sweet and it does not get slimy when put in something hot. I really like this one.

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

Excellent cinnamon

Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015

Excellent cinnamon, sweet and well rounded flavor.

Best Cinnamon Ever

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Apr 18, 2015

This is without a doubt the best cinnamon I have ever tasted (or smelled). As long as it is available I will not purchase any other. I use it in my smoothies every day (about a tsp.). I have not done any baking since I purchased it, but next time I make muffins I will definitely be using this cinnamon. I'm sure it will make a great difference in the taste. Thank you iherb for supplying this product and all the other wonderful products on this site.

wonderful spice

Posted by 5652172382901392699 on Mar 31, 2015

This cinnamon smells divine and tastes better than any other cinnamon I have tried so far

Yummy!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Deeply flavored cinnamon that is more complex than others I have tried.

Powerful

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Use it all the time, for self and as an insecticide for plants. Did you know mold can not grow on cinnamon. It will pretty much prevent us from developing daibetis. We eat cinnamon toast every mourning. Buying Frontier Natural Products is a guarantee it will have NO fillers. You can't go wrong with Frontier!

Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Aug 01, 2014

this Vietnamese cinnamon has a sweet smell and taste. the good news it doesn't turn slimy when using in cooking unlike the Indonesian by starwest botanical. the bad news is this isn't non-irradiated, which means this has undergone a process of ionized radiation to increase shelf life and kill any bacteria existing on the spice (or herbs). thus most of the valuable, including medicinal, qualities are purged, which may even contain carcinogenic chemicals as a by product. i hope they will have this non-irradiated.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 29, 2014

The taste and smell are wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »