Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Aug 01, 2014

this Vietnamese cinnamon has a sweet smell and taste. the good news it doesn't turn slimy when using in cooking unlike the Indonesian by starwest botanical. the bad news is this isn't non-irradiated, which means this has undergone a process of ionized radiation to increase shelf life and kill any bacteria existing on the spice (or herbs). thus most of the valuable, including medicinal, qualities are purged, which may even contain carcinogenic chemicals as a by product. i hope they will have this non-irradiated.

Heavenly aroma

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on May 09, 2012

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

It is truly Premium

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 22, 2011

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2079373 on Jan 08, 2012

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

Deliciously different

Posted by 5376940223036448820 on May 17, 2016

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

Want to try as blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

Saigon cinnamon is supposed to be the best according to clinical testing.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 25, 2016

The best origin of cinnamon is Europe. I order the wrong product.It smells pungent.

Best cinnamon!