Excellent Organic Product

Posted by 5320382444852192476 on May 02, 2016

This Green powdered stevia is wonderful. Sweetens my tea and coffee with just a sprinkle. No calories in this and good for anyone who is trying to get away from sugar! I love it!

Wonderful Sweet Herb!!

Posted by radcraze on Apr 08, 2016

My husband has always had a sweet tooth much more than myself so I'm always trying to feed him healthy without too much sugar. For the past year I've made him a sweet chai tea using this recipe: 1 tsp. matcha green tea powder 1 tsp. chai spice (your fave) 1 tsp. chaga ground into powder 1 tsp. whole stevia herb powder I stir and steep these ingredients in 1 quart boiled water for an hour or more then let fines settle and strain through nylon mesh coffee filter into 2 quart pitcher. Add additional 1 quart cold water and refrigerate. Enjoy!

Good stuff!

Posted by 4913842146692470544 on Mar 22, 2015

Love this product and the fact it is the real stevia plant. Very sweet and has a bit of a "green" taste to it, which I enjoy....perfect for smoothies!

this is great brewed up with other herbs

Posted by Reviewer1567207 on Feb 27, 2015

I make big pots of tea to drink over several days. I add this in a tea bag to my tea formula to naturally sweeten the pot. Yes, it has fiber and such, and would not be very good used straight. Using a tea bag, it just releases the sweetness and the nutrition of the stevia with no "slugg" or residue. If you want stevia to sweeten without the fiber, you need to buy the white stevia extract either in powder or in liquid form.

Good stuff

Posted by Romlenz on Oct 26, 2014

Great taste in smoothies. But for those addicted to junk food, maybe this is a bit too complex in taste.

Stevia truly raw

Posted by 5353349799325396655 on Oct 06, 2014

Extremely good product. I am extremely happy with this herb. If had not read reviews I would not have been prepared for the eathy natural taste. To me that is a bonus, but to many people, as I read did not like it for that reason. They wanted the processed white Stevia that is bleached. THIS IS ALL NATURAL and THE WHOLE PLANT not JUST THE LEAVES. Yes it does have an earthy taste that takes about a week to adjust to, but once you do using regular sugar later doesnt taste right and made sugar products entirely too sweet for me. It compliments coffee and it's earthy bitter taste. I make sweet iced tea with it, but must let it steep awhile with tea bags before adding water. I put it in my oatmeal instead of sugar. KNOW that it DOES NOT DISSOLVE, so to swallow it in drinks is good for the stomach, but can take some people time to adjust too, but does help digestive system. Love this stuff and last a loooonnnggg time as you have to adjust to personal taste, but cup of 10oz coffee only needs 1/4 of a tea spoon. Will buy again and again.

don't waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer2424993 on Jul 09, 2014

This stevia powder has such a bad flavor, it completely spoils any food or beverage. It looks like a dried up sludge and doesn't smell that good either. I'm amazed people give it 5 starts???? I had to throw the stuff out, so bad it was.

A nice sweet hint

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014

I'm happy with this product and the sweet hint it adds.

Pure!

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on Mar 03, 2014

Pure, green stevia is hard to come by unrefined. It may not dissolve like it's refined counterpart, but it does have a better, and milder taste. It blends well into almost everything except tea, but if left to steep it works fine to sweeten it. It is great in homemade hot chocolate, puddings and cakes, especially if it is used to enrich some other natural sweetener that you just want to use a lot less of like banana, applesauce, honey or other fruit. It seems to just bring out the natural sweetness in those things. On it's own it doesn't seem to provide as rich a sweetness, but if you like subtle it does that solitaire. And you just can't beat that it is pure and unrefined. Always a better choice to stick with the purest forms of stuff.

Tastes Weird

Posted by 5663618081824661884 on Feb 19, 2014

Purchased it to substitute sugar in cakes but the taste is bitter for me and now it sits in my pantry waiting to expire

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »