this is great brewed up with other herbs

Posted by Reviewer1567207 on Feb 27, 2015

I make big pots of tea to drink over several days. I add this in a tea bag to my tea formula to naturally sweeten the pot. Yes, it has fiber and such, and would not be very good used straight. Using a tea bag, it just releases the sweetness and the nutrition of the stevia with no "slugg" or residue. If you want stevia to sweeten without the fiber, you need to buy the white stevia extract either in powder or in liquid form.

NOTE, GREEN STEVIA

Posted by aRPiieS on Aug 14, 2011

Green stevia does not dissolve and smell/tastes, well, like GREEN ALGAE. I use this in sport shakes/drinks and chaga mushroom tea which I filter through coffee filter, that's about that.

Powdered Stevia Herb

Posted by Reviewer2069473 on Jun 22, 2011

I personally will never use the powdered stevia I bought. It has a taste I just do not care for, plus I had no idea it was green which colors milk and misc. when used.(should have realized this before ordering) I feel sure this is an great product, but I just did not expect it to be what it was, more like what is in the little packets is what I really wanted, but my mistake.Should have not ordered three pounds, but just thought again that it would be more like the little packets. I have no idea how to cook with it, especially with it being green and a funny taste; however I feel sure it is the REAL thing.

Strange flavor

Posted by Reviewer2871626 on Nov 25, 2012

The product is exactly as advertised, but not jeopardizing their high sweetening power, personally I can not adapt myself to the strange flavor that gets in food

Good stuff

Posted by Romlenz on Oct 26, 2014

Great taste in smoothies. But for those addicted to junk food, maybe this is a bit too complex in taste.

Excellent Organic Product

Posted by 5320382444852192476 on May 02, 2016

This Green powdered stevia is wonderful. Sweetens my tea and coffee with just a sprinkle. No calories in this and good for anyone who is trying to get away from sugar! I love it!

Very disappointed!

Posted by 5538878842716449104 on Apr 24, 2012

Similar comments as for the BetterStevia liquid, but there is also a musty, indescribable rather unpleasant taste. It also doesn't dissolve in the few liquids I've tried so far. I plan to try dissolving it in 'EverClear' just to see if that works since the BetterStevia lists that it contains alcohol.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2944926 on Feb 28, 2012

o.k.

Good stuff!

Posted by 4913842146692470544 on Mar 22, 2015

Love this product and the fact it is the real stevia plant. Very sweet and has a bit of a "green" taste to it, which I enjoy....perfect for smoothies!

Wonderful Sweet Herb!!

Posted by radcraze on Apr 08, 2016

My husband has always had a sweet tooth much more than myself so I'm always trying to feed him healthy without too much sugar. For the past year I've made him a sweet chai tea using this recipe: 1 tsp. matcha green tea powder 1 tsp. chai spice (your fave) 1 tsp. chaga ground into powder 1 tsp. whole stevia herb powder I stir and steep these ingredients in 1 quart boiled water for an hour or more then let fines settle and strain through nylon mesh coffee filter into 2 quart pitcher. Add additional 1 quart cold water and refrigerate. Enjoy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »