Lovely flavor!

Posted by ManxKat on Oct 22, 2012

Soothes the stomach and nerves, great just prior bedtime!

Lower Quality Chamomile

Posted by 5247998140109421892 on Sep 06, 2016

There are individual flowers in the 16oz bag of chamomile that this product comes in. So far I'm pleased with the product but it lacks the distinctive sweet smell of high quality chamomile. When I steeped this tea, it quickly goes bitter if I go beyond a minute steep time. This is true of most chamomiles certainly, but rather than the characteristic sweetness of chamomile, it overwhelmingly showcases the negative features of chamomile. And don't ever try to resteep a forgotten pot of once brewed chamomile. It will taste like socks. I've tried Chamomile from Adagio Teas that I liked a lot better, but my favorite has been pricier chamomiles from French import tea companies like Brise. There's a lovely sweetness that emanates from the flowers even before steeping and that's what chamomile tea ought to be like.

Very Fragrant

Posted by Reviewer1163107 on Dec 18, 2016

Makes very fragrant tea. I like it a lot. Also, it's better priced than other sites. I boil a 5 quart pot of water over the stove. Once boiled, I turn off the fire and add 2 disposal tea bags that I fill halfway with the Chamomile Flowers. Once cooled, I discard the tea bags and pour the tea into 2 pitchers and refrigerate. I drink it every day. If I want to drink it hot, I pour it into a cup and microwave it for 1.5 mins. The tea is still fragrant and tasty. =)

Great for tea!

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Jan 03, 2016

Seems this comes from Norway!?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole German Chamomile Flowers, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by BaoBei on Jan 14, 2016

I drink this tea every evening 1 to 2 hours before sleep. It smells very nice and helps me to relax.

This is great

Posted by JoelPeers on May 18, 2016

Very fragrant, tastes wonderful.

Nice

Posted by 5051294990168476934 on May 24, 2016

Nice!definitely will order again

All good

Posted by 4671951152119884776 on Jun 05, 2016

Package arrived within a week on the date specified at my doorstep and properly packed in box. Expiry date of item is Jan 2019. Flowers were intact. Will order again.

good

Posted by 4916845624478014593 on Jun 25, 2015

good