• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Mar 08, 2010

Has all the immune system building mushrooms. Have not had a cold or flu for 10 years!! Took the predicesor to this product for years.

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Posted by Kelligirl on Jul 31, 2010

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1632406 on Jun 15, 2010

I'm very happy with a great product and I would definitely recommend.

Mushroom protection.

Posted by Reviewer2408219 on Nov 03, 2011

Great product,great price.Have been using for years and seldom get sick these days.

Time proven product.

Posted by longyang888 on Apr 04, 2012

From my research, this is the best medicinal mushroom product I can find. However, it is too short period [ less then a month ] for me to verify its long term effectiveness. Update : I love this product, easy to take and keep the flu/cold away

Great IS Support

Posted by Reviewer1445060 on May 23, 2011

As a result of six months chemo for CLL, my immune system is now struggling to re-form. I have been taking this product every day, and in spite of some infections, I am sure this has helped by strengthening other white blood cells. Most of the time I feel great, go to work, look after my grandchildren, and when I do get sick, recover quickly.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3056792 on Jul 24, 2011

My therapist highly recommended this product so I just started using it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Daughter uses this to stay healthy for compromised immune system.

Impressive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

AMAZING

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I have a challenged immune system due to years of AB's and a bad bout of ross river virus. Since taking these over the past 12 months my immunity has been great! not sure if i can 100% attribute it to this product but im definitely sold. I did alot of research on this before deciding on this brand. Host defense is without doubt the best brand on the market.