Great Acai

Posted by owlsrwise on Nov 30, 2010

Very good product. If you take Acai or would like to try it, I recommend this brand.

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2539040 on Sep 22, 2012

Has been the best Acai Berry supplement I've found! Has made a huge difference!!

Love Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 29, 2010

I haven't gotten a cold since using this product!

This works

Posted by Reviewer2242654 on Mar 18, 2011

I read a bit about Acai Berry recently and decided that I wanted to see how my body liked it. Not only does it help my metabolism, but this particular brand is quickly assimilated into the body and is quite a bargain - especially compared to what I paid in the health food store!

nice product.

Posted by Reviewer1182763 on Nov 26, 2010

i bought this to lose weight. it helps me to control my appetite. as i know it is a good antioxidant.

No problems

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

Bought this for a teenager who eats terrible. Seems fine.

weight loss support

Posted by Reviewer1356416 on Nov 23, 2010

i use this product to lost weight with some others together. i recommend you to use this and "gaia herbs diet slim" product together.

I was shocked.

Posted by SunDownSeede on Oct 26, 2010

I had taken this with a grain of salt thinking it wasn't doing much until I stopped! Man I taken one cap and I was straightened out within a few hours!. My other multi contains this acai so I thought I wouldn't need this also BUT...it works so well!!!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Jan 13, 2010

I honestly don't know herbs or vitamins too much, but your product seems to be fresh and its very reasonably priced. I just do what my trainer tells me to do. I will shop from your website again because my product was delivered in a timely way. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

A Good Acai Brand

Posted by Reviewer2071903 on Oct 01, 2009

I like how this kind of Acai makes me feel, it helps me maintain a healthy weight and it's vegan. The great price from iHerb is an additional bonus.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »