Like it better than the original

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Oct 19, 2009

Better than SAMBUCOL.. which is the original elderberry syrup that was actually used in the influenza trials.. better ingredients and seems much more potent.. With sambucol I would have to dose about 4 times a day at the beginning of cold/flu and then nip it in the bud. With this 1 maybe 2 teaspoons is all I need. Great and potent!

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

Posted by Reviewer3075406 on Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

The best booster!

Posted by 5215920163649736251 on Apr 27, 2015

The Black Elderberry Syrup is an excellent "immune" booster. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab my bottle of Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup and withing a couple of days, I'm good to go.

Another life-saver for our family

Posted by Reviewer3324008 on Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

I just feel getting stronger with this!

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! I know I will take this the rest of my life. Gaia Herbs is a high quality company, I live within 45 minutes of the place, buy their brands when possible.

This gets compliance

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 29, 2012

Love this product, I add it to children's cold and flu herbal mixtures to improve taste and help get compliance...but even on it's own it's a great product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Jul 13, 2012

Whenever my 2.5 year old daughter is about to get sick I give this to her and it seems to work. When she was sick with a cold a couple of months ago, I gave her 2 tsp a day and the cold only lasted one week. So far this year she was only sick once. She wouldn't take anything else (garlic extract, oregano oil, oldve leaf extract) because of strong taste. This is the only thing she'll take because it is sweet!

gala herbs rapid relief black

Posted by Reviewer1802917 on Apr 02, 2010

so far so good. just started taking it

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 10, 2010

Taste very good and get fast results. At the first symptom of cold/flu we (2 adults/2 kids) take it twice a day for a fast recovery. If one of us got the virus 1st, the rest of us take it 2xday to prevent getting sick and it works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »