Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I was on levoxyl for ten years and thought I would be on the drug for the rest of my life. Well, for three years now I have been taking this product and I am doing amazingly well!!!! I went to several alternative doctors and no-one ever wanted to get me off the drug. I just made up my mind one day that I could do it and i began cutting down - eventually switching over to the Gaia thyroid support. I am writing this for people that may think it is not possible - to give them hope. : )

Lineage of hypothyroidism nipped in the bud

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Aug 07, 2011

I, like all the women before me as far back as my mother can remember, suffer from hypothyroidism. I am not severe; just mild to moderate. This product picks me up and dusts me off. I find that when I exercise and take this supplement, I can lose weight and keep it off. My hair is no longer falling out in handfuls on a daily basis, and my body temp is not so low that my existence as a living being is in question. This product works for me. Gaia herbs work for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3218494 on Nov 30, 2010

This product lowered my TSH level from 5.3 (many doctors will start thyroid meds at 5 and over) to 2.1 in 3 months. Really works, highly recommended and iHerb has the best price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1608715 on Nov 11, 2010

I have a severe case of hypothyroidism. My autoimmune system was extremely low. I've been taking Lthyroxine for a year and felt some better but still no energy, hair falling, nails breaking, itching etc. Just could not work in the same capacity. Upon taking thyroid support for four months now, I immediately felt more energy, improvement in my memory, hair stop falling etc. I couldn't believe how normal I was feeling. I recommend it!! No joke its an excellent product.

Gaia Herbs, Thyroid Support, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2998418 on Mar 26, 2012

This is my first and only review. This product does work wonders. It lower my TSH from 12.39 to 2.1 in 3 months times taking 3 capsules per day. My blood type is AB+. It also raise my low body temperature.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1164342 on Feb 09, 2011

Started taking this because I was feeling sluggish. It does a great job of supporting my Thyroid. My TSH was trending upward (>2.5)and now it is back down to 1.5 (which is normal for me) in just 3 weeks. I love the calm feeling this product gives me. It doesn't cause me to not sleep at night even if I take a capsule later in the evening (I take 2 caps in the morning and 1 in the evening but I think I can back down to just 2 in the AM now). I just ordered the Adrenal support product by the same company because I have been so happy with the quality of this product. Wonderful product!!

Excellent formula!

Posted by Reviewer2224245 on Apr 16, 2010

Gaia herbs are of the highest quality, and this product has helped me heal my thyroid, along with iodine supplementation and acetyl-L-tyrosine.

This product is amazing!

Posted by ledeny on Aug 02, 2012

My wife feels much better now and she's been using Gaia Thyroid Support for just one month. She doesn't sweat during the night, she has more energy, her hair is no longer falling, her nails are much stronger and she doesn't feel cold anymore. This product really brought her back to normal state. I've just ordered two more packs. Thanks Gaia! :)

High-quality product-- good for iodine deficiency

Posted by x-tine on Jan 10, 2011

I noticed a remarkable difference after taking this product. I don't drink milk, I avoid processed foods, and use unprocessed sea salt instead of iodized salt. As a result, I was iodine deficient and didn't know it, with the exception of feeling cold a lot. I'm better able to regulate my body temp. and I lost 1-2 lbs. after taking this product.

Normalizes the Thyroid

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Jun 01, 2014

Gaia herbs has definitely impressed me with this product. I think this is the 5th or so bottle I have had of the Thyroid Support. Iodine is so very, very important to be taking. The herbs also seem to help out immensely in increased energy levels and just feeling more like yourself. Thyroid Support is a little on the expensive side but I think it's an extremely high quality product and I refuse to take synthetic T3/T4 or some kind of thyroid hormone derived from animals. I had been off of this product for quite some time, then upon taking it again I noticed my thinking became a lot clearer and my communication skills were more accessible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »