A little sweet but tasty.

Posted by 4923198303402849347 on Feb 24, 2015

Can be used by itself or combined with organic spinach powder. Good as a room-temperature and as a warm drink.

GOOD, BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM

Posted by 5113042662916968895 on Apr 19, 2014

I use this when I do a 21 day juice cleanse as a supplement and drink it 2-3 times a day. It's taste is tolerable (a little too sweet for me) BUT the powder tends to glob up and just refuses to dissolve into the distilled water I use (6-8 oz.) I used 2 containers of it last year and it didn't do the glob thing, not quite sure why it happens, I shake it vigorously for a couple of minutes. Tried it with warm and cold water, no difference.

Tasty

Posted by 5019985149929040005 on Nov 26, 2013

I like sweet and flavoured stuff so this is to my taste. I almost cannot believe that a greens product can taste like that. If the advertised content is for real and the flavour is not artificial I can consider this product a very good deal.

wahh?

Posted by Reviewer2626324 on Nov 25, 2013

I find the taste just waay too sweet! Almost too much like bubble gum flavour! I wasn't expecting it, I was anticipating more of the actual GREENS. If only it wasn't flavoured.. I only discovered the "very berry flavor" till it was too late :(

Love this product

Posted by 5718690863237822133 on Nov 05, 2013

I mix 1/2 scoop with Greens Today Raw Superfood. Have it every morning and I feel a difference right away...I love it. Keeps me going till noon. Sometimes I'll have the combination for supper.

good

Posted by 4897508290438388967 on Nov 01, 2013

taste is ok, but it's easy to drink and I like to start my morning with it

good

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

good. nice taste

Great way to get greens!

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Jan 09, 2013

I like the taste of this powder and it's a nice alternative to the "earthy" greens that many people can't stomach. I usually throw a half a scoop into my smoothie. Sometimes a full scoop is a little too sweet. Also great to use in conjunction with other powders to balance them out! NOTE: For whatever reason iHerb does not seem to list the ingredients properly. The product contains: Greens Blend [Aloe vera leaf, Hawaiian blue-green algae , barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, chlorella, dulse, green tea extract, kombu seaweed, nori seaweed and wakame seaweed], Prebiotic Fiber Blend [gum acacia, beet fiber, oat fiber, soy fiber, apple pectin], sweetener blend [fructose, cherry juice crystals, orange juice crystals], natural flavors, guar gum, xanthan gum, Super ORAC Berry Blend [cranberry, bilberry fruit extract, blueberry, elderberry and raspberry], citric acid, Super ORAC Vegetable Blend [broccoli, carrots, tomato, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, beet, celery, kale, spinach, radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion, cabbage, garlic], Lo Han Guo extract, malic acid, silica and Plant Based Enzyme Blend [amylase, lactase, neutral protease, lipase and cellulose].

taste

Posted by Reviewer2442956 on Oct 28, 2011

I was a little disapointed about this product. the berry flavour taste very artifical, It taste no good I think.

Garden Greens

Posted by Reviewer3280098 on Sep 17, 2011

Like I said in the last review, I can't go without my Garden Greens drinks. I love them all. Keep up the good work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »