Great!

Posted by Reviewer2400004 on Feb 24, 2009

Great!

ms L gibson

Posted by Reviewer1015286 on Feb 26, 2008

I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the speed of delivery over here to England. I have not had time to evaluated the product itself yet but read good reports via my Thyroid help website.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1597367 on Apr 01, 2008

I really like Fuco Thin it really help me lose a couple of pound in me stomach.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 19, 2011

Again, iHerbs you are greatly appreciated for your prompt delivery.

Garden of Life, FucoThin, softgels

Posted by Reviewer3223924 on Jan 08, 2012

Exactly what I ordered. I am taking them and waiting to see if I get the results for which I purchased the product.

good for weight decrease.

Posted by MisterPark on Sep 16, 2014

I was taking two weekd this. while taking combined with excercise. more sweat shed than ever. and weight decreased slightly.

It works

Posted by 5561854037636417203 on May 18, 2016

I lost 2lbs in 2 weeks changing nothing I was eating. Then I made an effort and lost another 5lbs. NOw I am the weight I want to be and I don't gain weight eating normal and cheating on the weekends. I take it 2x's a day, breakfast and lunch. No jitters, no face breakouts. Just a better metabolism.

Taking this to help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010

Right now I've lost 20 pounds and I'm half way to my goal, I believe this product's helped me lose weight faster than I would've otherwise.

Boosts weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2302792 on May 25, 2010

I have been dieting for 6 weeks and was seeing a 2 pound a week weight loss, which I was happy with, but then I added this fucoThin to my diet, taking 3 a day with each meal and my wieght loss went up to 4 pounds a week for the last three weeks. Very happy with this product.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1256158 on Feb 12, 2010

This review is for real I have not lost any weight yet but it has not been a month yet The energy and how good I feel is amazing and I have tried it all.