BEST ENZYMES

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

Our first choice

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1865407 on Sep 12, 2009

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jan 13, 2010

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

Best digestive enzyme blend on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on May 21, 2011

Check the number and level of different enzymes combined! Used this for 3 years, will never be without it.

Crohn's disease

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 15, 2010

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Feb 21, 2011

this is a great digestive enzyme product - it has ginger and turmeric in it which i love!

ladydi

Posted by Reviewer2724201 on May 14, 2008

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Sep 18, 2008

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

Muy bien

Posted by Pagaru on May 12, 2013

Estas encimas me funcionan muy bien, noto el estomago mucho mas calmado y con menos problemas. Repetiré seguro.