Perfect cleanse

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Mar 29, 2015

I've used this product before a few times. I really like this cleanse. it does not cause discomfort such as diarrhea so it can be used on a trip or at home. For best results it is recommended to stick to a strict diet for the 10 days when you are using it. Most important is to avoid dairy, heavy carbs (sugar, starches, etc), preservatives, alcohol. Best way is to eat vegan, five times a day. Fruits in the morning twice, a vegetable soup during the day twice, and fresh salad with lots of fiber vegetables in the evening (these fibers play nicely together with the fibers from the cleanse). It's not very hard to do for 10 days but the results are fantastic - feeling of lightness, cleanness, lots of energy.

clean body

Posted by 5564243265911522365 on Jan 23, 2015

I did use 10 day this product so easy to used and just simple amazing .. I will order again ..Thanks for shipping ..

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Good product

Posted by 5141863335369548583 on Nov 21, 2012

Easy as said.

Good one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

Loved This!

Posted by Reviewer3179454 on Dec 21, 2011

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3198320 on Sep 06, 2010

Thank you very much, this is a "perfect Cleanse" in that I can do work or play around it.

great cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 31, 2010

this was a great cleanse to do - it was easy and didn't disrupt your day. all pills and powders were taken at dinner and before bed - a pretty easy program to follow! it did a great job - i'm also taking the detoxifiber as a follow-up after the cleanse as they recommended. garden of life makes wonderful products!!!

comments

Posted by Reviewer1295799 on Apr 26, 2010

I think it is very good product I recommend it

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Sep 22, 2009

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »