Perfect cleanse

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Mar 29, 2015

I've used this product before a few times. I really like this cleanse. it does not cause discomfort such as diarrhea so it can be used on a trip or at home. For best results it is recommended to stick to a strict diet for the 10 days when you are using it. Most important is to avoid dairy, heavy carbs (sugar, starches, etc), preservatives, alcohol. Best way is to eat vegan, five times a day. Fruits in the morning twice, a vegetable soup during the day twice, and fresh salad with lots of fiber vegetables in the evening (these fibers play nicely together with the fibers from the cleanse). It's not very hard to do for 10 days but the results are fantastic - feeling of lightness, cleanness, lots of energy.

clean body

Posted by 5564243265911522365 on Jan 23, 2015

I did use 10 day this product so easy to used and just simple amazing .. I will order again ..Thanks for shipping ..

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is the first detox product that I had used. What is appealing about this product it is a 3 in 1 cleanse, instead of having to do a separate colon, liver and kidney detox separately. During the entire process (10 days), I don’t feel anything at all. This made me wonder if this product was either super gentle or did not work at all. Having personally tried Dr Schulze’s detox programme (known to be one of the strongest, if not strongest), I would say that this product does not work at all. The product does contain magnesium stearate in #1 & 3. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is very cheap that if it works for you. Check out my page for more reviews!

Perfect cleanse

Posted by kight02 on May 21, 2013

I would not purchase this product again mainly because of the way you have to take it at a certain time before meals and then so many minutes after your meal at night. Then another before bedtime. I find Whole Body Cleanse to be easier and works really well These are personal opinions and I still have some of this product left because I got frustrated and ordered a more convenient cleanse. I did not feel it worked well even when I remembered to take it.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Good product

Posted by 5141863335369548583 on Nov 21, 2012

Easy as said.

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Nov 08, 2012

I didn't notice any difference while taking it, except for horrible flatulence. I think, chorela is more useful

Good one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1604064 on Mar 06, 2012

it was not like a normal colon cleanse it is just a cleanse

Loved This!

Posted by Reviewer3179454 on Dec 21, 2011

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.