cleanse worked

Posted by Reviewer1114125 on Mar 10, 2009

I used the Perfect Cleanse for the 10 days. It really did make my stomache feel better

I Do NOT Recommend this...

Posted by Reviewer2998582 on Apr 12, 2009

I found no difference whatever after using this product. The only thing I noticed was I continually felt bloated and gassy - not fun!

The Perfect Dud!!

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 31, 2009

How do you spell, C-O-N-S-T-I-P-A-T-I-O-N!! I did not even complete this 10 day cleanse. On day one I felt some rumbling, and the next day was anticipating the bowel movement as the instructions stated, but that did not occur. On day four I felt constipated and let my intestinal tract work itself out by eating foods high in fiber (did not wish to go the way of the laxative). Obviously, this cleansing product did not work for me. I commend iHerb for its fast shipping and really great product offering.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1332203 on Apr 29, 2008

I am very regular in regards to elimination. No problems at all. I made the soup you are to eat and followed all the instructions. I had no movement for almost 3 days and then got the runs and could not leave the house. I stopped taking the product after 4 days as it was making my stomach very noisy. Try a different product. If I could give 0 stars, I would have.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse system

Posted by Reviewer1771054 on Sep 16, 2009

I loved this product. It was easy to use and didn't interfere with my day-to-day schedule. The capsules were easy to swallow. Great product.

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Sep 22, 2009

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

Loved This!

Posted by Reviewer3179454 on Dec 21, 2011

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.

Good one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

Cleanse product is great!

Posted by Reviewer1233100 on May 03, 2009

This is a great product - I use it 2-3 times a year. I keep one kit on hand - it's so easy to use and not at all disruptive to every day life.

comments

Posted by Reviewer1295799 on Apr 26, 2010

I think it is very good product I recommend it