Easy to do.

Posted by Reviewer3232937 on Aug 01, 2008

Easy to do.

First time users

Posted by Reviewer1324131 on Jun 11, 2008

My husband and I were very pleased at the gentleness of the product. This was the first time that my husband had cleansed, and with this product will be likely to do it again.

Garden of Life - Perfect cleanse is a good experience

Posted by Reviewer1384762 on Jun 10, 2008

Garden of Life - Perfect cleanse is a good experience. It made me move my bowel everyday, sometimes 2x a day without effort and no feeling of discomfort at all - no diarrhea feeling. Also, it helped me get rid of toxins inside my body. I really felt clean from within!

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3265272 on Jun 08, 2008

Garden of Life's Perfect Cleanse actually works very well. If it's a colon cleanse, forget it. You get them from the doctor every time you have a colonscopy. No "gunk" comes out and if it stayed behind the medical establishment would have noticed decades ago. Perfect Cleanse is the only product on the market that makes good physiological sense. In days past we would have consumed more fiber and automatically removed toxins on our own. Now we consume less fiber, absorb more of our bile (with toxins) and have a more of a toxic load than ever. The next best quality of Perfect Cleanse is that it doesn't make you sick or interupt your normal schedule. Everything works as normal because you are boosting your own system of elimenating toxins. The other good quality is it is inexpensive. As a registered dietitian and liscenced nutritionist I don't give out such reviews unless they are qualitively and quantitatively accurate. Not only have I felt better but mid way through the cleanse I had my monthly blood test which showed improvements in a number of health perameters. I'd give it 5 stars out of 5. I'm suprised, but delighted. I was hoping but not really expecting such good results.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse, 3 Easy Steps

Posted by Reviewer3357437 on Apr 29, 2008

I have never used a colon cleans product before so I decided to go with this one. It was easy to use especially due to my busy schedule, and very gentle to my system. I highly recommend this product.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1332203 on Apr 29, 2008

I am very regular in regards to elimination. No problems at all. I made the soup you are to eat and followed all the instructions. I had no movement for almost 3 days and then got the runs and could not leave the house. I stopped taking the product after 4 days as it was making my stomach very noisy. Try a different product. If I could give 0 stars, I would have.

cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Apr 27, 2008

I didn't care for the product

Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1029338 on Nov 24, 2007

Not totally happy with it. How I have to take it before and after supper and drink a nasty drink.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1694742 on Nov 15, 2007

I took this mostly as prescribed but maintained my normal eating habits. I can't say it did much for me except made me uncomfortable sometimes.

Don't Bother

Posted by Reviewer3336698 on Nov 13, 2007

Did the cleanse and it made no difference in any way whatsoever to my life. No changes in skin, moods, headaches, etc. It did make bowel movements a little easier after about 5 days of drinking that horrible sludge. I would highly advise this is a big WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!