Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Women, 90 Veggie Caps (Ice)

LOVE.

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jun 09, 2011

I really love these probiotics. They are potent, but still very whole food based. I feel an enormous difference in my GI tract when I take them. Also, they're in glass, rather than plastic, which is meaningful to me. Only thing is, I ordered from another company before I ordered them from iHerb, and it took two weeks for my order to get to me. I'll only order them from iHerb, unless I'm buying them right from a store's cooler, because otherwise the lengthy shipping time could affect potency. From iHerb, they arrived at my door in about 36 hours, and I'm in Canada. Amazing. They should be refrigerated, so they're definitely not appropriate for most travel.

Makes a huge difference to my diet :)

Posted by Reviewer2457622 on May 17, 2011

This product is great. I've been toying with different probiotics but this one tops it all - high amount of cfu & strains all in one. I really felt a difference just with 3 capsules a day - felt tiny lil bubbling in my stomach when I first took it and knew that it WAS working it's magic. I think my body has enough good bacteria and so the bubbling has subsided but bowel movements are pleasing :) Very satisfied and will continue to keep using it.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125475 on Dec 12, 2011

I LOVE this probiotic, not only is it much better than any other probiotic on the market right now, but it worked for me the very first day I took it. I suffer from chronic BV infections and this has really helped stop it and has also helped me with my digestive issues too, went the bathroom only hours after taking it :) Really works and is RAW. Will be reordering this from now on....love Garden of Life products, they never disappoint me!

Great!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I love this stuff. I highly recommend Garden Of Life products. I only take one a day to save money, and I still feel like it is really beneficial. It is so potent that you really only need one a day if you have a healthy diet and no stomach problems.

Best Quality Probiotics

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used. They are Raw and iherb ships them on ice. I order these over and over again. They really help bloating and digestion as well.