Raw Protein

Posted by 4818485721795231949 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product for awhile. I really think it's a good healthy protein mix.

Wild Oak

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Apr 03, 2016

I have been using this product for 2 years. My hair is gotten so much thicker and my nails grow so fast. Wonderful in my morning smoothie!

Great and healthy raw protein

Posted by 5729890510406560349 on Apr 01, 2016

I like that this protein supplement contains Probiotic. It's healthy and the taste is acceptable to me. Love it.

Garden of Life protein

Posted by 4771698141496164880 on Feb 18, 2016

I love this protein powder. I am taking it between the meals and I like it. It taste very good and most important, it's only slightly sweet.

Watch out if you're sensitive/allergic to soy

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

I used to use this protein powder regularly to up my protein intake. That was also the time when I would get severe breakouts all over my face, particularly on my jaws. I did a lot of research and tried everything I could - keeping a diet journal recording everything that I ate, taking up elimination diets, stopping certain supplements, buying and switching all kinds of acne products, etc. - to no avail. All this time I was still using this protein powder almost on a daily basis because never did it once occur to me that this could be the culprit. It was through a painfully long and frustrating process that I finally got it figured out. As soon as I stopped using this protein powder, my breakouts also ebbed away. I was dumbfounded at first, then it all became clear when I found out that it actually contained fermented soy (natto). Just wanted to share my experience in case somebody out there is having similar issues!

Not Well Tolerated

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

I have tried a number of protein powders in hope of finding one that does not cause bloating and gas. Unfortunately, this is another brand that I personally was not able to tolerate well. In fact it was probably one of the worst I've tried to the extent that I never finished the container.

good

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Nov 18, 2014

I feel comfortable using this protein powder. I mix it with fruit and the taste is very tolerable. I did not like the chocolate version, which is very sweet. This one is much better.

NOt bad

Posted by Reviewer2503621 on Oct 12, 2014

COuld have more protein and taste is average but healthy product and easy to disguise taste with fruits in smoothie. Good Quality.

not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2312282 on Sep 07, 2014

Very strong and chalky aftertaste. Not suitable for protein baking. Hard to consume in shakes also

Good

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014

Taste Good. Heavy metal matter is no more an issue.