Garden of Life, Raw Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, Vanilla, 22 oz (631 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My fav

Posted by 4968076793239381818 on Mar 19, 2013

I tried the original first by accident, being in the store with my crying baby I just grabbed it and went. I liked it but I heard there was better, so I tried a few more kinds before coming full circle back to raw. I'm really sensitive to sweeteners and usually really don't like sweetened or vanilla flavored things, but this one is PERFECTLY flavored.. Jut ever so slight vanilla flavored, and it enhances my smoothie flavor. The only thing is I wish there were bigger volumes.. And better prices.. But maybe Inhavent hunted enough.

bad

Posted by 5541643233903839211 on Feb 06, 2013

I wont be buying this product again, I didnt enjoy the taste and the texture is very grainy and powdery, I mixed it in a bullet blender with almond milk and the texture was so chalky it was getting stuck in my teeth and gums. I didnt enjoy this product at all.

Yuck

Posted by 4814518262352498059 on Feb 14, 2013

Will not be be buying this again, ive actually given it away. I needed protein and each morning i would dread having it, i actually gagged from it. the taste and the grainy chalky feel is gross will not be buying again

so good

Posted by Reviewer3270741 From Korea, Republic of on Aug 25, 2012

not too sweet great texture

I really liked this. Will be ordering again

Posted by Reviewer1956852 From Australia on Dec 29, 2013

A lot of the reviewers for this product complain about the taste. I think the taste is great. Perhaps a touch too much stevia, but I'm not a fan of stevia or sugar in general, so others may disagree on this. The vanilla flavour is great. The texture is fine. It is similar to rice protein powder in texture. A little fibrous, but this is made from plants, not cow milk! It's great stuff. Seems a lot easier to digest than whey protein. Similar digestibility to rice protein powder for me at least, and I have terrible digestion. I have it in smoothies or just on top of puffed rice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »