A Premium Immune Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jan 10, 2007

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Mar 20, 2010

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer3049165 on May 06, 2009

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Posted by Reviewer2111909 on Aug 17, 2009

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Garden of Life RM-10

Posted by Reviewer2920984 on Sep 03, 2008

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3003113 on Aug 31, 2010

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

I hope this works

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Aug 23, 2011

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Immune Support and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Apr 23, 2008

Great broad spectrum immune enhancer. I believe this would benefit a wide range of immune problems and auto-immune conditions. Other nutrients (eg. vitamin A, C, E) taken between doses appear to enhance the effects.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 31, 2010

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

BEST THERE IS....

Posted by Reviewer3155602 on Dec 24, 2009

To protect the body from free radicals, this is my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »