zooming in Poland!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Great product at good price

Posted by 4771856573349896268 on Aug 07, 2016

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))

Good

Posted by 5308380037758140168 on Sep 04, 2016

Good

Great Quality products

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 19, 2011

I take this because I'm a vegetarian almost vegan and want to make sure I get enough B12. I like Garden of life for their quality but It's the first time I'm using this particular product.

Like the capsules

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010

I like opening the capsules and putting it in my mouth directly. Hoping to get some absorbtion that way before it even it even hits my stomach. I just wish they would put more than 30 capsules in such a big, glass bottle!

good B12

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

I like that this B12 comes from a food source and is in a capsule. Most B12's are not assimilated properly and this is a good one.

Vegan B12 cannot absorb in human body

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Mar 23, 2011

FYI, please do your research, Vit B12 MUST come from the animal source, otherwise it cannot be absorbed by a human body. I bought this product because usually I'm satisfied with GoL products, but didn't see that it's VEGAN:(((, too bad. Beware, make your research, you'll see that to test the amount of B12 in supplements they use bacteria that react to presence of b12, and they measure the reaction. Unfortunately our body cannot get any benefits from vegetarian source of b12.

Good B-12

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 03, 2009

Love this product and the fact that it is raw.

big botle for a few pills....

Posted by 5450558463646035605 on Feb 10, 2015

Good product but botle too big.

Not happy with the packaging

Posted by Reviewer2679753 on Aug 03, 2010

I got this because it is in a glass bottle, but I didn't realize that the actual product only makes up about 1/16 of the bottle. Such a waste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »