Seems to work. Important for vegans and those with B-12 anemia

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Probably the best food based B-12 and most likely to absorb adequately next to IV B-12 and sublingual B-12. Got my levels up.

Garden of Life Raw B-12

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

I take this first thing in the morning. I'm moving towards being a vegetarian so feel I need this. I like it that it's raw and I seem to feel better after taking it.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer2633983 on Sep 30, 2011

Just the kind of b12 i've been looking for.

Excellent B12

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2016

These are from real food so they have to be better then other vitamins from chemicals. I am feeling better since taking them. They are small and not too big. GOL products are the best from my opinion.

Use these to assist correcting a B12 deficiency

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011

Very good product, just wish there were more capsules in a bottle.

God:)

Posted by MayBente on Feb 28, 2012

Love garden of life,quality produckts!Thank you Iherb!:)

Needed

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Sep 30, 2016

We no longer get vitamins in the food we eat. The B vitamins are important for many things including energy. I take one of these pills each day, and though much older do the same work did in my early 50's. I also take a B-Complex daily, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 08, 2011

Love all Garden of Life products, this one included. I take one each day for extra energy. It works!

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Sep 30, 2016

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

Vegetarian Must Have!

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »