Doesn't appear to contain any soy

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 27, 2012

I stopped buying GOL because of their persistence in using GMO-tainted soy, as all soy nowadays test positive for GMO cross-contamination, and switched to the other 2 better raw, organic brands that are 100% soy-free, and also because, despite phone calls, GOL still refuses to do anything about their bottle problem with caps being screwed on too tight and impossible for even a man to open. (I get wrist pain and that is a huge problem for me. They merely stated "we're aware of the problem" but without any indication that they cared enough to fix). This free sample was welcome, I took it during the flu but of course, there's no way to tell from a small sample if it helped, considering that I'm taking a lot of natural flu remedies. I give it 5 stars because I didn't hurt my wrist opening these and because these have no soy for a change!

Simple and with nice blends

Posted by omarBR on Aug 06, 2012

I tried this sample to test another kind of multi vitamin. This one really got me going, it is simple, has nice amounts of the nutrients and it has the bonus of having all natural, raw, whole ingredients. The proprietary blends are also very nice. You fell very good and healthy when taking theses. The down side is that it doesnt say here what are the exact chemical and components of the vitamins. So you dont really know what is 'under the hood'. Overall a good product!

Excellent freebie!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a one day supply of a raw, whole foods based organic multi-vitamin. It can be used for the whole family including children over 6 which I like. This is a great way to make sure your family members that aren't eating all the fruits and veggies they should be are getting all the nutrition they need. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Perfect product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 25, 2013

It is perfect, very potential freebie. It is very natural as multivitamin can be nowadays. I have read that some people complain about taste, capsule size. But hey, you need to understand the importance of taking your pills with huge amount of water in order to dissolve well. And good, natural, raw/veggie things are not candy taste, of course not. So, it is strange to read that kind of complaints. Don't buy veggies, herbs if you are so sensitive about their taste, but then don't complain when you will not be healthy.

From Lihuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Didn't observed any changes after using for a short time.

"Raw One for Men" is much better & Cheaper...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i prefer the Raw One products from the same company much better than these,these have more "Yeasty" taste and seems to be less effective for me,thanks for the sample though,now i have less doubts about my choice ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

No, thanks

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on May 13, 2012

Tried 2 sample kits (8 caps) in a raw. Those are massive caps with an after taste I do not like. The only notable result was an headache that disappeared soon after I finished the kits. It is one of two Multi-vitamins that caused me this effect and I tried many.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Jun 20, 2012

Seems to contain a variety of healthy stuff. Capsule size is also reasonable compared to some other products.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3257569 on Oct 06, 2012

one of the most complete

Great ingredients!!