Genceutic Naturals, Raspberry Ketone & Green Tea, 2 Bottles, 60 V-Caps Each

Seemed to be working wonders

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Feb 04, 2013

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now, and for the past 2 I've noticed a real difference. I've lost about 4 pounds, but I'm excersizing a lot too, so don't really know if it's just the product. This is the strongest stuff (200mg of ketones/capsule), I'm now taking 2 capsules a day but think about dropping it down to 1 since I want my skin to keep up with the weight loss, which means it shouldn't be too rapid. Edit: After using the 2 bottles, I noticed very little difference, can't really say what was the supplement and what was my excersising. So at first seemed to work wonders, worth 5 stars, but in the end I'd say 2-3 stars.

good and cheap

Posted by 5712118290962870893 on Aug 18, 2013

About the price good and cheap supplement without side effects

Not noticable change

Posted by 5500916735976486836 on Jan 18, 2013

If this product is supposed to cause weight loss without exercise, it failed for me. If it is supposed to work in conjunction with exercise, then I failed.