Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Love the product

Posted by 5587528162408777910 on May 21, 2012

I had 20 pounds to lose...now I just have 15 to go. I have lost 5 pounds. I have been taking this product for about a week and a half. I was just trying to reorder and its out of stock. I hope they get more in before I run out. No side effects so far. I'm not jittery but I do feel a little more energy.

It's a Magic Bean!!!

Posted by 5334645108002673962 on May 29, 2012

I started taking this product on May 26, three days ago. I take two (2) capsules 30 mins before breakfast. I didn't feel any side effects or anything. Which is amazing. I weigh myself the following day and lost one (1) lb. Got the scale again the following morning and lost another pound. Today I was kind of hesitant to see if I lost another pound again cuz I thought it was just too good to be true. Because the weight lost wa so sudden. But I checked it anyways, dang! I lost another pound again! 1 pound everyday! there's no way in the world I can ever find another weight loss supplement like this. Not only it's natural, no side effects, very affordable, but it's also very effective. It's worth a try and definetely worth the money. For those of you that haven't seen a change in your weight yet. Every individual are created differently. So, try to make some experiment. If taking one (1) capsule (800mg) doesnt' do you any good. Then, try to take two (2) capsule at the same time 30 mins before meal. Preferrably before breakfast. It might work wonders for you too. Im gonna stick on it until I achieved my weight goal. Thanks for reading and God Bless You All! Live long!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1667214 on Jun 08, 2012

This stuff is Awesome i am a trainer and have had 8 clients try it over 1 month every single one of them have lost significant body fat and inches a couple have lot no weight but down hugely around the waist.... i will be out of a job if this stuff continues on the results it has been delivering....just WOW

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3340386 on Jun 01, 2012

I've been doing Weight Watchers all this year and exercising every day and generally earning the award for Slowest Fat Loser Ever as I work to shed the iconic Last 10 Pounds. I've developed some muscle and lost about 10 pounds while eating extremely nutritious (mostly organic) food, but I so longed for the Magic Bullet that would give my scale and tape measure a good talking to for me. Losing only about two pounds of fat a month may be healthy, but it ticks me off when I'm working this hard. I looked up the original study that got everyone excited in the first place and have been careful to follow those guidelines (i.e., 3 x 400mg a day, which is slightly more than the higher-dosage test subjects took). I have taken them as directed, 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water, and after three weeks and one bottle down, NOTHING extra is going on AT ALL. I've experienced no negative side effects but also no increase in energy, decrease in appetite, or decrease in fat loss (or even water weight)--nothing to indicate I've lost anything more than my investment of time and money. I'll finish the bottles I have since I bought several believing they'd be effective, but I will not be reordering or recommending this to anyone (kind of the opposite). I do think iHerb is great--good prices, fast shipping, and good customer service, etc.--and I think this version of the product is good in terms of purity/lack of crappy additives--it just doesn't work. My dream is to write an updated review in a month to say that somehow this kicked into high gear after building up in my system for a month, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also not throwing good money after bad by buying anything else that people say makes this work better (like raspberry ketones or anything else).

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on May 21, 2012

Love this product! give me energy, no side effect and somehow my appetite also become smaller. and i am already losing weight!!! Thanks iHerb for bring such good product to us!