Didn't really do anything.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

I really don't think these did anything for me. I didn't have any extra energy or weight loss. Waste of money!

Bad reaction to this product

Posted by 4721269326438542127 on Jun 16, 2013

Personally I reacted badly - blurred vision, racing heart and very bad nausea. I took 2 tablets and within 15 mins started with flutters in heart, then my vision became blurred and after 2 hours was trying to vomit.

2주째먹는중

Posted by 5192900954025305754 on Jun 01, 2013

여러가지먹고있어서 이거효과인진모르겠는데 정체기 극복하면서 꾸준히감량하고있어요 재구매의사있구요 확실한건 저한테는 아사이베리보다 훨씬낫네요

Effective

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on Mar 26, 2013

Amazed that after just a few days, I can feel my tummy fat decreasing!

Not much happened

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 27, 2013

I took this for three months. Didn't really see any difference, other than like a lot of people mentioned, I went to the bathroom more :/ Sorry if that is TMI, but it's the truth. I was fine in the digestive department already so, this was a slight inconvenience. There wasn't any weight loss.

Too early to see results

Posted by 5079116119630276133 on Jan 03, 2013

Although I have been taking this product as directed, I cannot as of yet see any results. I am through the first bottle and about to embark on the second bottle so I am expecting good results.

I am impressed!

Posted by 4644893315088459599 on Dec 27, 2012

At first when I got these, I took 2 in the morning and two in the afternoon (I could never remember to take 30 min before I ate). I lost too much weight too quickly, so I dropped it down to two in the afternoon (I drink coffee in the morning). It keeps me at a steady weight that I like. Keep in mind, I changed absolutely nothing in my eating habits/diet. Plus!!! I no longer get tired at work, nor do I crash like an energy drink would do. I feel as tho it is easier to stay focused while taking these. I can't compliment this stuff enough! Then, for you crafty people out there, the bottles are glass and I've made some pretty neat stuff from them (or recycle).

Fast shipping

Posted by 4885635776913399831 on Dec 18, 2012

Fast shipping and packed very well.. I will be back..

-Pure-Green-Coffee-Bean-60-Veggie-Caps/43417

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Dec 16, 2012

Not too sure about this product, I have not tried using long enough.

Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am not sure this really worked for me, I tried to be consistent, but I may not have taken it long enough, I took it maybe for about a few days to a week or so, I forget. But it didn't really seem to help me lose weight. I now take MRM Rich Vanilla Protein, 1 scoop in a glass of juice or smoothie, as a meal replacement drink once a day and it has me help lose 1 pound on the day I do that, so I have steadily been losing weight! It is whey, and I am lactose intolerant, so I take 1 lactaid with the first sip, and it is fine for me. There are no antibiotics or hormones, no sugar or artificial sweeteners like others have. It has stevia extract to naturally sweeten. Be careful not to do too much protein, I heard too much protein can ruin your kidneys. I also take Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil soft gels, 2 of them before lunch daily, and that keeps me from snacking. It's also supposed to help with metabolism and lots of other things, like help for the skin. God bless you all.