Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps

Awesome Product!

Posted by 5188276463117637732 on May 16, 2012

Works great! I have a lot of energy without the harmful side affects of perscription diet pills! First week on it and am loosing the pounds already!

Great Product Fast delivery!

Posted by 4761892088165620031 on Jul 11, 2012

I was lucky and found some of this product at a retail outlet. Now as you know everyone is out with no date of when it will be in stock. Iherb.com delivered it in two days, fantastic customer service. As for the product I started it on 5/10/2012 and as of this morning 5/18/2012 I had lost 8.5 lbs. It isn't water either as I am have been on daily water pills for several months. Doesn't make you feel jittery. Take it with plenty of water and eat after the first half hour or you may find that you have an acid feeling. That went away when I ate. Love this product and love Iherb. They have many products I cant wait to try. Tried to order this product from a dfferent company, it's been 10 days and the product still hasn't been shipped. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money and they didn't 6 weeks later I got my order from them. Iherb.com YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

Super Energy

Posted by 4652451572656630240 on Jun 12, 2012

I purchased this product after another online site took a long time to deliver my product. I have to say IHerb's shipping time is awesome. I ordered Pure Green Coffee Bean after watching Dr.Oz, as he touted it as a weight loss product. Though this product is working great for me, I don't think it works on individuals who don't need to lose weight or take in less than 2400 calories a day. It's a great product if you want energy, it's good clean energy no jitters.

It Works!!!

Posted by 4784376439628500115 on Jun 06, 2012

If taken as directed....this product definitely works!!! I have been taking this product for a month and have lost 12 lbs. I have not changed my diet. I continue to eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Also, I normally workout 3-4 days a week and wanted to loose some body fat. Needless to say, the fat is falling off!!!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1964680 From California on May 23, 2012

I have been ordering Just Barley from iHerb for over a year, and have been very happy with them, so this was the first place I looked when I heard about Green Coffee Bean Extract, and was happy to find this product. I have been taking it for a few days, and am steadily losing a few ounces each day, while I continue eating normally, including candy and bread. I am active in my daily life, but do not exercise. I want to specifically address the person who asked about stomach irritation. I don't have an ulcer, but do have acid reflux, and have to watch my tea, chocolate, etc. intake. This product does not affect me at all. I do not have any jitters, or any adverse side effects. My energy has been more steady, and my appetite is lessened. I still eat everything, but I think I'm eating less at each meal, filling up faster than before,, and not constantly thinking about my next meal. So far, I am very impressed and am ordering 12 more bottles today. It's time for hubby to take them with me!