Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Love this product!

Posted by jfholdem on Jul 09, 2012

Have been taking this product since May 23rd, 2012, and have lost 13 lbs (it's 7/9/12). It's been a slow and steady weight loss - which is perfect and a safe way to lose weight. Some folks have mentioned an increase in energy - which I noticed when I first began taking this product. But the hyper-energy has tapered off - but the weight loss is ongoing. I am extremely happy with this product and, even though Dr. Oz doesn't recommend "brand name products" I'm happy that I saw his show and found this particular item. LOVE IT!!

Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by Reviewer1192001 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been taking Green Coffee Bean Caps 400mg (two a day) and raspberry ketone caps 250 mg (two a day) for about two weeks and I have lost 7 pounds. I'm not sure what to attribute it to but something is working. Although I haven't made a point of it to diet, my appetite has really come under control and I have been eating less, a lot less, so although the reduced calorie count may be the cause of the weight loss -- it is something that I couldn't accomplish -- so I'm going to continue this regimen for another while and hopes that it continues. I've got lots more to lose!! In sum, I can recommend you give them a try.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Jul 22, 2012

This products helped me lose weight while I am competing in a biggest loser competition at work. I have not stuck to my diet perfectly but was still able to lose 2.2 pouonds in the last week.

Worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer3130640 on Aug 13, 2012

I was totally plateaued on my weight loss and this started my weight loss again. Not huge weight loss but I am very happy to see the scale going down once agai even if it's 1/2 a pound at a time!

Finally!

Posted by 5052355817083020516 on Aug 29, 2012

A product that helps with weight loss without negative side affects. I've been using this product once daily for about 21 days and have lost about 8 lbs. I take two capsules only in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. I haven't changed my eating habits and I have not yet started an exercise regimen. I have reached a plateau where I've lost nothing over the past 5 or so days so will need to try changing my eating habits - like having only an apple for lunch.