Great product

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Definitely boosts metabolism and energy for me . I took it for weight loss . I dont weigh myself everyday but I dont think there is any major effect on my weightloss . Best way to lose weight still to have a healthy diet and exercise . Taking this in the long term may cause the body to become reliant on it and i wont be buying this again .Otherwise it does what I think it should .

I like it!

Posted by Herlienv on Apr 22, 2015

i have been using it for a while and have noticed some changes. Will most likely be continuing to use this product.

Not sure if it works

Posted by DiLyana on Jan 01, 2015

I really cannot find it usefull yet, but I take it from not a long time. Just take it as it's written and write your oppinion. It's important!

Chack in bottle please. In the bottle only cotton. It's confound. Must chack it.

Posted by 4628475454648383880 on Jun 11, 2014

Chack in bottle please. In the bottle only cotton. It's confound. Must chack it

Would buy again

Posted by 4979185621631298194 on Apr 30, 2014

I had many cheat meals during my use of this product therefore I did not lose any kilos (not sure if I was meant to) BUT I did see a dramatic loss of inner thigh fat and bottom belly fat after only 15 days. I'm very pleased with this product and would recommend it as there are no side effects or weight gain after the stop.

IT works.

Posted by 5145154952645331729 on Apr 14, 2014

I have 12 pounds who just want come of after my babies. I eat really healty but it sat on like stone. So i heard about green coffee bean on the Internet and gave it a shot with these pills. And it works. I have used it for a week and 7 pounds are gone. Almost a bit to fast. And i have more energy in the mornings. No side effeckt. IT works for me.

Green Coffee Bean with Svetol

Posted by 5502746736342277910 on Feb 14, 2014

Very good!

Ok

Posted by 4760546533194386853 on Feb 13, 2014

No weight loss. More energy. Gave me itchy skin so I stopped taking it- then itchiness immediately went away.

headache

Posted by zuwita on Jan 16, 2014

I had tried this for a week and I found that it gave me some minor headache. Not too sure that it could be the caffeine that's affecting it. Giving it a rest for a while before proceeding again and see if it causes the headaches again.

no change so far

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Dec 19, 2013

I have been using this since August with no changes to body shape or weight I try to eat healthy and exercise moderately all the time though not giving up yet, hoping if I stay on them x 6 a day I will notice some change They are a good appetite suppresant but that is all so far

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »