Genesis Today, Raspberry Ketone, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps

2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

I lost weight but with serious side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2579171 From Texas on Jan 26, 2013

I am changing my review since I have been using this product now for about 10 days. It does help one lose weight. I lost almost a pant size in a week but now I am noticing that it is causing serious shortness of breath....TWO DAYS LATER - I cut this out almost 48 hours ago and I am still having shortness of breath. I contacted a research place I found on line and they said that the fact that it says Powder instead of Extract means that there would be almost anything else in it besides Raspberry Ketone. He said that it has probably caused my blood vessels to dilate which makes me short of breath. I am going to push water and try to flush this out of my body. He said the fact that I lost a lot of weight in just a few days means that there has to be other things in this product besides the Raspberry Ketone. The fact that the price is reasonable also means that it isn't pure Raspberry Extract. I'd say "don't buy this". 2 WEEKS LATER - I HAVE JUST SPENT NEARLY TWO WEEKS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ATRIAL FIBRILLATION. I HAD TO HAVE MY HEART STOPPED AND RESTARTED ELECTRICALLY. I WAS PERFECTLY ALRIGHT BEFORE TAKING THIS PRODUCT. MY ADVICE IS DON'T TAKE IT. ADDENDUM - I found a review on Amazon where someone actually called this company and they said that this is not real Raspberry Ketone but is, in fact, a synthetic because the real thing is far too expensive. I see that another person is reporting shortness of breath after taking this product. That is the first thing I noticed. My advice is to go at once to see a doctor and have an echocardiogram done. I had damage to two upper chambers of my heart.

not happy

Posted by Reviewer3330983 From Massachusetts on Jan 25, 2013

I also had shortness of breath after taking this product and have stopped taking it.

Kept weight normal

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Dec 08, 2013

These did not make me loose weight but maintained my weight and I did not feel unwell while taking them.

Fat reduction

Posted by 5087611405794864225 on Dec 15, 2012

Hard to tell, but I think this product helps reduce the fat absorbed into my body as advertised.

Too soon to rate

Posted by Reviewer2719360 From Florida on Dec 20, 2012

Sorry, I have not had the opportunity to use this yet. I start this product next week.