10% Off Orders Over $40!

George's Aloe Vera, Aloe Spray Mister, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good action

Posted by 4615168468727201225 on Jan 17, 2013

This product is very effective. You can use it for a lot of things, healing, soothing lotion, hydratation of you skin and your hair...you can use it with a vegetable oil for more effective results on moisture.

Wonderful conditioning face spray

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

I love this Aloe Vera spray for multiple uses during the day. It hydrates, can be used as a primer and setting spray or just as a refresher. I highly recommend it for any time of the year! In the summer it'll cool you off and in the winter it'll protect and nourish. Aloe Vera is seriously a miracle plant.

George's Aloe Vera Spray is the best !!!!

Posted by 5068746968209019708 on Mar 09, 2014

What is not to love about this product. First and foremost it is pure 'active' aloe vera and NOTHING else...I looked at other aloe products and they contain chemicals, parabens etc... This product is excellent. It's refreshing and helps heal my acne. My skin has been extremely dry recently, this alone is not enough to combat the dryness, so you definitely need a moisturizer on top, but I'm happy to report I've seen an improvement in my skin, it's so worth it. I use this as a toner as well as as a quick refresher throughout the day. I found that the more I use it, the quicker my skin has recovered and improved. . I will definitely be taking a bottle with me on vacation too, to help calm the sun exposure. I won't be without this. Give it a try it won't disappoint. Plus the price is good.

De la bombe en spray!!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jul 03, 2013

C'est la première fois que j'utilise un produit de ce genre - je suis déjà accro!! Je l'utilise sur cheveux mouillés avant de les sécher - ils deviennent terriblement doux au toucher. Je l'utilise également sur le visage avant et après le maquillage. Cela permet aux poudres de se fondre dans la peau, de donner un joli glow naturel et d'hydrater. Très efficace! J'apprécie grandement le packaging en spray qui distribue le produit (sans parfum) dans une bruine très très fine. Je suis ravie!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1189064 on Feb 13, 2013

It is super. I use it for hair and skin. Love it