Moisturising

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016

This shampoo lathers well. U just need to use a little bit. Its moisturizing but will not make your hair feels heavy with build-up. Recommended. I wash my hair everyday with this.

ليس كما هو مكتوب

Posted by 5056608284316717486 on Apr 21, 2016

رائحته واداءه ليس كما كنت اتوقع

Nice shampoo with subtle smell

Posted by 4993248535781365128 on Mar 09, 2016

This shampoo has a nice subtle smell, which reminds me of coconut. I am very sensitive to smells and when I purchased this one it was sort of a guess if I could use it. I discovered that the smell doesn't last after washing, which is great for me. It lathers well, much better than other SLS free shampoos I have tried. For my over the shoulder long hair I have to use quite a bit though to spread it out evenly over all of my hair. Would recommend to people who are searching for an SLS free shampoo and don't like to smell the shampoo after they're done washing their hair.

not a must

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

not a must

Not a Fan

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 01, 2016

Not a fan of the Giovanni range. It doesn't have the best results for my loose-curl, frizzy hair. I prefer other products, but apparently a lot of people like this range. I would rate it as so-so. It's not my favorite smell either. And I think the packaging could be livelier.

good but not impressed

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

Disappointed.

Giovanni shampoo

Posted by 5331722104742311273 on Feb 11, 2016

excellent product, makes my hair super soft, healthy&shinny.Has keratin and argan oil, which make my hair healthier and with less tangling. I totally love it, a value for money.

It is a good shampoo/C'est un bon shampoing

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 09, 2016

I had no problem with it it smells good. I will re-order it. Je n'ai pas eu de problème, le shampoing sentait bon.Je le recommenderai.

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by 5570864935866384635 on Jan 09, 2016

I have terribly frizzy 2a/2b curls and this shampoo absolutely works wonders! It makes my hair soft and manageable without stripping or drying it out. I've tried other Giovanni shampoos too, but this one is my absolute favourite. I also love the fact that it has none of the bad ingredients - no sulphates, phthalates, PEGS etc. I'm now on my second bottle of this and would definitely recommend it!

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil

Posted by 5066432469088324808 on Dec 22, 2015

it is really amazing , it made my hair very soft from the first time .