Good Product

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Will re-order, but I feel that my hair is a bit too yellow to tone. Otherwise, it feels great on my hair, lasts ages, and is cruelty free!

It works - if you make an effort.

Posted by 5501387860902075482 on Nov 02, 2015

After shampooing I used a cure which I allowed to work overnight. Afterwards I used the platinum conditioner which I didn't wash out until hours later. My hair is greying; dry and wavy. The result of this procedure was beautifully shiny hair. I give four stars instead of five due to the silicones.

Wanted to like this BUT

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

It feels like a very drying shampoo - cleans thoroughly but seems to leave my hair stiff and dry, probably because of all the silicones :( Originally bought it because I hoped to grow my greys out and wanted them shiny and toned. But I don't think it's working.

It is good shampoo

Posted by 5661200108236038388 on Jan 09, 2015

This shampoo has good smell and texture, but id doesn't take away red shade of hair. Maybe I should use it with candition.

Smells great

Posted by 5139477977120147835 on Nov 18, 2014

IF you have very yellowish tones and were looking to use this to help you go from yellow to white this would not work. It's very subtile in colour. I'm sure if your hair is already white blonde this shampoo would be perfect. Smells lovely.

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

I normally use the Smooth as Silk in this range but since coloring my hair, thought I better try this one.. Bad move. Was purple which it should be and lathered well but as soon as I applied my hair became straw. This hasn't happened with any other shampoo I've tried previously so it's not because my hair is colored now, it literally made my hair turn into a tangled mess and after washing out - it actually looked matted!! No amount of conditioning helped and for the days that followed it almost felt like I needed to wash it again - like there was a product build up kind of feeling. Used it 5 times so I gave it a good go, now have a full tube I don't know what to do with..

the best

Posted by freyenne on Oct 08, 2014

I love this! Will definetely buy more. Hair are very soft and shiny after use and my blond colours looks so fine and pure without yellow shades on them. I also use this conditioner.

thanks

Posted by 4828906463747540179 on Aug 27, 2014

good product!!

Too dry for my hair

Posted by 5136919639006495268 on Apr 22, 2014

This product is not adapted to my hair type. It dried them a lot... Too bad because it smells very good ! Do not fit for natural dry hairs.

Giovanni colorflage

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 12, 2013

My daughter loves this product.