EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.57

$7.95

Savings of: $2.38 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Muy fresco

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Feb 21, 2016

Tengo la raiz del pelo muy grasa, tanto que tenía que lavarlo un día si y otro no. Ahora con este champú puedo espaciar los lavados un día más. Su olor es muy fresco, como a pasta de dientes o a menta y deja el pelo súper limpio.

Was this review helpful to you?

cuts out some grease

Posted by bbchris on Dec 12, 2015

my husband's hair is not so greasy now. Wish there was a matching conditioner!

Was this review helpful to you?

Harsh

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 05, 2015

I am not that picky - this simply was not good.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Great!

Posted by 4707982541060168520 on Sep 14, 2015

I've been using this for a year now and I love it! It helps my scalp feel less oily, and I love the smell of the shampoo :) However there's been a couple of times when I've had to wash my hair twice in order for it to feel clean, but I will continue to use this shampoo!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Great shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015

This is a great shampoo - it lathers very well, smells pleasant (like mint) and cleans my hair thoroughly. An absolute favourite that I will be repurchasing for sure :)

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Me gusta

Posted by artemisa on Jul 03, 2015

Me gusta en general todo lo que he probado de esta marca y este champú no es una excepción. Huele bien, hace mucha espuma y deja el pelo muy limpio. Antes de poder probarlo me corté el pelo bastante y creo que de no haberlo hecho me gustaría incluso más, le vería más efecto en la melena.

Was this review helpful to you?

Limpieza total

Posted by 5117035246193220069 on May 28, 2015

Limpia bien el cabello sin maltratarlo. Tiene un aroma muy suave y no lo reseca.

Was this review helpful to you?

A mi no me sirve

Posted by KELLAS on May 18, 2015

Lo compre para lavarme con el exclusivamente cuando me pongo mascarillas de aceite en mi pelo seco. No me gusto el resultado,huele muy bien pero necesito otra cosa.El de limon de Desert Essence me funciona mejor.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nothing special

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Golden wheat deep cleanse shampoo should cleanse hair and scalp by removing excess oils, encourage volume and shine. I read many reviews that this shampoo is suitable for oily hair so I bought it. It is really deeply cleansing so I didn't use it every day. I wasn't impressed by this shampoo either, but I wasn't so dissappointed as I was about previous products. I would say that it's a decent shampoo. It has minty smell, though mints smell like mints from toothpaste not from your garden.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Pepermint šampon

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Mar 05, 2015

Nije me oduševio miris čiste mente - to mu je najveća mana no ako volite taj miris - samo naprijed. Malo mi je previše isušivao kosu no za masnu kosu bi bio dobar. Dovoljno se pjeni.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 161 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »