Giovanni, Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

A decent cleansing shampoo. It cleans my oily scalp well, but does leave it feeling a little itchy right after. It smells nice and lathers well, but I don't find this shampoo to be anything special. I wash my hair every 3 days and notice my hair and scalp get really oily again after the second day with this shampoo. I don't think I'd buy it again as I prefer the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, which leaves my hair and scalp clean for the whole 3 days.

luxurious shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

luxurious shampoo - great price for such qulity - I see the difference in status of my hair! great cleaning properties (one time is enough for washing out coconut and even cocoa masks). Definetly I will repeat this purchase.

Drying

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This shampoo may cleanse, but it really dries out my hair - therefore it is also hard to spread evenly. I need to use a lot, and twice. Will not buy again - I've never experienced a more drying shampoo. Not recommended.

Difficult to rate / Трудно оценить

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 08, 2012

Трудно оценить данный продукт. С одной стороны - приятный шампунь с освежающим ароматом ментола и эвкалипта. С другой - не выполняет своей функции глубокой очистки. It is hard to rate this product. It is nice shampoo with refreshing flavor of menthol and eucalyptus. On the other hand, deep cleanse is not deep.

I LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jan 31, 2009

I bought this to see if it really would help clear the oil out of my hair and not dry my hair out or my scalp, and it DOES work! It smells great and gives you that nice clean feeling like the "Tea Tree Triple Treat". But this goes an extra step further for people with oily hair. I will be buying this again!