Fijador muy bueno

Posted by monicamsanchez on Aug 15, 2014

Me encanta como fija el pelo sin que parezca acartonado! La única pega es que al ser en spray para fijar mechones o el flequillo no lo veo muy cómodo, pero hace su función!

Veldig god hårspray

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jul 28, 2014

Jeg har bestillt denne et par ganger og kommer til å gjøre det igjen. Den har god hold for mitt tynne nordiske hår.

Without parabens and other chemical stuff, but sticky feel and wet look

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014

This spray is good enough, but not for daily use. Pros: 1. Has no heavy chemicals 2. Very strong Cons: 1. Cannot be used fir making volume, just for fixing hair 2. If you loose a cap, the spray will not work anymore, you have to wash it somehow so that it could start to work. 3. Very sticky and heavy for hair

me encanta

Posted by 5337168394114836103 on Apr 23, 2014

Smcon todas las lacas me pica el cuero cuero cabelludo.pero con esta laca no. Además no deja residuos y es de una textura ligera.

Hairspray

Posted by 5159750435839772624 on Apr 23, 2014

Hairspray, just good, not sticky, and holds its shape, ocheg pleasant to oschub, nobody sees that hair lacquer stacked, making it a great honor, Thank you!

Great Spritz

Posted by 4815725675671805719 on Apr 09, 2014

Great with holding hair in place but is quite wet with the aerosol when spraying it on but in saying that I wouldn't use anything as is the best product I have found on the market that is natural

Great hold!

Posted by 5603547146309521595 on Apr 08, 2014

I haven't used hairspray in years to avoid the nasties that they usually contain. this one is much better and doesn't leave my hair feelng crusty, dry and unhealthy!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2370040 on Feb 18, 2014

For a natural product this works really well. I have fine curly hair that is hard to manage and it does not make my hair sticky like other super hold hair products. It really holds it in place for the day.

Good hairspray

Posted by 4618051664073972893 on Feb 11, 2014

I don't know if I would call this MAXIMUM Hold, but it gets the job done. I really only need a couple of sprays to hold the sweep of my bangs and this does the trick. I was a long time user of another brand, but wanted to switch to something with less harsh chemicals. This is a good option. It helps hold the style, but don't spray too much at one time! My free advice is to spray one or two sprays, and if you need more hold then come back in a couple of minutes and spray again.

love

Posted by 5267102461621622354 on Feb 09, 2014

I love this! this is all i need, gives a good hold, doesent smell, will order again