good looks

Posted by 4968292488944870826 on Apr 23, 2016

filled with hair protein has, looks fuller hair

I will never bought it again

Posted by 5054059708492292640 on Apr 17, 2016

I finished the bottle... my hair more dry and fizzy... I really regret using it

me deja las puntas hidratadas

Posted by 4894850661760904261 on Apr 16, 2016

La mejor mascara para el pelo que he probado en mi vidaa!!! La uso solamente en laa puntas cuando me lavo el pelo y me funciona de maravillas! Ni una punta abierta o seca!

good

Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016

it moistens hair and gives shine

Impresionante

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 10, 2016

Cuando lo utilicé por primera vez tuve que volver a leer la lista de ingredientes porque no me creía que algo 100% natural dejara el pelo taaaan suave con sólo una aplicación. 100% recomendado

Not bad, not excellent.

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on Apr 06, 2016

I have thin hair that tends towards dryness. I found this to be a a reasonably good rejuvenating hair product, but nothing amazing. Not as good as simply rubbing in some pure almond oil to the hair ends before vigorous shampooing. So not really worth the cost for me. Maybe other hair types would have more amazing results.

it helped save my hair

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

I have fairly severe hair thinning, and the hair i do have is fine and weak. this product helped make me have less and less split ends after about two months of usage and my hair is a lot healthier now. I managed to maintain my current length for about a month now which is actually pretty good for my hair. Its a bit annoying how you have to wait ten minutes before you can rinse it out, but i just put it in a the start of my shower and then rinse it out after ive done eveything else. Its worth the exrra effort for what it does for your hair!

Buena relación calidad - precio

Posted by Elemire on Apr 01, 2016

La textura es semi-densa, tiene un olor muy ligero pero agradable, se reparte bien por el cabello y tras unos minutos dejándolo actuar facilita el desenredado, deja el pelo suave y no apelmaza

the best

Posted by 4656551322322430442 on Mar 14, 2016

This is the best product I use on my hair. It is better thank any product I´ve bought at a salon

ok

Posted by 5527034389442657856 on Mar 11, 2016

it's ok but nothing special. i wouldn't buy it again.