from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1515978 on Jan 05, 2012

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

good product

Posted by Reviewer1531166 on Jul 15, 2009

well, my last name is Giovanni, so I had to try it, excellent product.

Not as good as Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2146644 on May 28, 2011

I have frizzy hair, with little volume- however, I found this shampoo made my hair limper. I have been using Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo- with great success- love how my hair feels with this particular product- and will return to using it. Giovanni's products are one of my favorites.

Not great in the long run

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Oct 30, 2011

Updated review: I really liked this at first because of the natural ingredients, that it's cruelty free and that my hair felt and looked nice. After a while, however, I noticed that my scalp was getting itchy and that I was losing a lot of hair with every wash. I wasn't sure it was the shampoo until I switched to a different one for a while and things got better. Used it again last night, and I do feel like I lost more hair than I normally would. Such a pity, because it's a product I really wanted to like! The conditioner is fine, though. I never put it on my scalp anyway, just in the lengths.

:))

Posted by Reviewer1419582 on Dec 04, 2011

This is the best product I have ever used in my life! All Giovanni is the best choice for my family...i `ve alredy re-ordered this one)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Jan 02, 2012

I use this together with the conditioner. Works very well.

Great value for a professional grade product!

Posted by Reviewer1912722 on Apr 02, 2012

Feels nice, smells good. Follow with max volume conditioner! Loved these products so much I am going to order them to have in my guest bath as well!

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Perfect for my fine hair.

Worked superbly for me

Posted by pearlynlee on Sep 10, 2012

Contrary to what some others have shared, this shampoo has worked wonders for me. I'm currently facing post-partum hair fall/hair loss and this shampoo and its conditioner have been a godsent! My hubby has also observed the improvement and increase in volume of my hair! The shampoo alone may leave your hair feeling "squeaky" after rinsing off. I'd strongly recommend using the conditioner as well.

All time favorite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jan 08, 2013

I will never stop using this - my favorite!!