i like it

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I've tried a lot of natural shampoos from iherb. My hear doesn't like natural shampoos, that was the the final concluzion. BUT!!!!! This one is different. First, natural shampoos don't give volume, or if they do, they make your hear not soft and not shiny, and this is not the case with this shampoo. It gives me volume, my hear is soft and it is shiny. I am using the conditioner from this line too. Second natural shampoos don't give you a long feeling of freshness. Don't expect miracles, but it works really really well. This is my best natural shampoo. I can say that all the products i tried from Giovanni was good.

Drying out my hair

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015

I colour my hair often, and this shampoo feels like my hair get more dry when I use this. It doesn't give all that much volume either.

works

Posted by sailasiili on Jul 28, 2015

It thickens my shoulder shoulder length hair and gives it airy feeling. One negative thing is that when washing, hair goes a little knotted and after that needs conditioner. And it maybe dries out hair a bit. But otherwise maybe will buy again. Like the scent.

Amazing

Posted by 5134723983342617459 on Jun 09, 2015

I've tried many natural shampoos and this is my favorite. It leaves the hair very shiny and with volumen.

Itchy

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on May 04, 2015

This shampoo makes my hair really beautiful, but after about 24 hrs my scalp gets terribly itchy. I love the Giovanni shampoo with tea tree but this one is not right for me.

Loved it.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 19, 2015

Makes my hair look and feel thicker

Amor

Posted by 5245928245272698343 on Jan 14, 2015

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.

Love this schampoo!

Posted by Allica on Jun 18, 2014

It really gives more volume but remember this is very clarifying, I have a dry scalp so I cant use this every time I wash my hair. This schampoo suits you if you follow "the rules" of CO-only method, no sulphates, paraben or silicone.

Hair feels beautifully clean.

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on Jun 04, 2014

Good cleaning product, but does cause a few tangles b4 using conditioner. Hair feels very soft and appears to have more body.

oK