Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1599652 on Jan 09, 2012

I am a 24yr old black woman, and this product works for me. It left my hair feeling a tad dry but I used the Giovanni direct leave in conditioner after wards and my hair felt amazing! I've been on a search for a great product for natural black hair, this one seems to be the best shampoo I've used.

Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.

not as good as for other people

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

I guess I expected much more from this product. There are so many 5-star reviews for this shampoo, but I can't give it more than 4 stars. It's certainly better than mass market shampoos, but not good enough to make me buy it again. May be it just doesn't work for my hair.

Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2652228 on Mar 23, 2014

Good for curly hair. Strips the hair of heavy hair products.

i have oily roots and damaged hair

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Apr 06, 2014

i can detangle and smooth out my hair during i wash it, it's amazing!

I Love the smell!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 03, 2014

This is a nice Shampoo, made my hair feel nice and soft, my hair looked good while I was using it, but I can't say it really offers something special that no other shampoo can give you... Maybe besides the AMAZING orang scent!

Bien

Posted by 4761520636113299001 on May 29, 2015

Está bien. Cunde mucho y deja el pelo suave. Yo tengo el pelo muy seco, No le pongo 5 estrellas porque necesito uno más hidratante.

good

Posted by Krriss on Jun 02, 2013

it is a goog, but not the best shampoo. The moisturizing is well, but if you don`t use a conditioner, it is hard to comb through hair

Good but I can not give the last opinion about it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I can not give the last opinion about it because I did not using only one type :P

Affordable cleaner shampoo

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012

Lather: soft and rich, enjoyable. Moisture: must follow with hair conditioner. Scent: smells sweet and pleasant, does linger on the hair. Residue: no Price: affordable but not entirely clean ingredients. Thus deduct 1 star.