Love it, great smell!

Posted by 5603547146309521595 on Apr 08, 2014

This shampoo is lovely for dry and curly-haired girls. It also smells amazing. I love this in combination with the Smooth as Silk conditioner

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk conditioner and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Nothing is as good as Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 16, 2015

My hair is fine and frizzy. I aim for shampoos only with familiar ingredients such as baby shampoos, homemade shampoos, etc. but I always end up coming back to this one because all others make my hair dry and tangled. Giovanni Smooth As Silk might not be as natural as a homemade shampoo, but it still seems to be more natural than those conventional brands found in supermarkets. Unless they f*ck with the ingredients, I'm a Giovanni fan until the day I die because their products make my hair shiny, soft, and fuller; while keeping things simple. It's also important to me that my shampoo lathers well since my hair is fragile, which is something this does a good job at.

Giliai drėkinantis šampūnas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Rekomenduojama pažeistiems plaukams. Sudėtyje yra augalinių baltymų raminčių sausus, pažeistus plaukus. Giliai drėkina, tiesina plauko paviršių, suteikia blizgesio, mažina garbanojimąsi.

great shampoo!

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I am using this shampoo together with the same range of condition. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural shampoo can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.

Great Product

Posted by 5306306516058954620 on Apr 02, 2014

Good PH balance, great cleanse and very little product needed for a full wash. Worth the price

great moisturizer

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

provides very much moisture for my curly dry hair so Im pleased . And cheap aswell

Excellent shampoo- my hair feels SO silky with this!

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

After going no-poo for several months, I have started washing once a week with this. My hair feels SO perfectly smooth after one quick wash! Love the smell too!!

Made such a difference

Posted by Reviewer1506981 on Jan 27, 2015

I have fine hair. I was using Avalon Organics popular biotin shampoo and conditioner and was getting a rash on the back of my scalp and I think one of the reasons why was that it didn't moisturize. I switched to Giovanni's Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, which really does moisturize, and my rash went away and my hair has responded so much better than with the previous product.

Puikus

Posted by Reviewer1861523 on Mar 05, 2014

Labai gerai isplauna plaukus.