Love it, great smell!

Posted by 5603547146309521595 on Apr 08, 2014

This shampoo is lovely for dry and curly-haired girls. It also smells amazing. I love this in combination with the Smooth as Silk conditioner

good

Posted by Reviewer2987922 on May 08, 2014

I hope that this product does not contain sulfates as I have my hair keratin straightened. It cleans much better than other sulfate free products I have tried

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Aug 15, 2013

I tried all the Ciovanni shampoos. This one is best for my oily scalp with dry tips!

Great

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Sep 29, 2013

Smells fantastic, not a harsh soap

Excellent shampoo- my hair feels SO silky with this!

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

After going no-poo for several months, I have started washing once a week with this. My hair feels SO perfectly smooth after one quick wash! Love the smell too!!

many thanks!

Posted by 5079057562307833704 on Jul 20, 2012

Very soft shampoo, clean very thoroughly. I have long colored hair (dry) and quite happy to use this product

Giliai drėkinantis šampūnas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Rekomenduojama pažeistiems plaukams. Sudėtyje yra augalinių baltymų raminčių sausus, pažeistus plaukus. Giliai drėkina, tiesina plauko paviršių, suteikia blizgesio, mažina garbanojimąsi.

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk conditioner and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Great

Posted by 4640797926956174422 on Feb 12, 2015

Hair is so soft and manageable after using this

Itchy scalp reduced! Love this Shampoo

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

I was using a medicated shampoo, full of chemicals, for an itchy scalp. Since using this shampoo the itchiness has greatly reduced & I've stopped using the medicated one. It smells great & I have less frizz also. It leaves my hair clean & soft. I use it with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner. Great price. If you found this review helpful please click "Yes" below. Thank you.