Great Conditioner!

Posted by 5547458222171514324 on May 03, 2016

This conditioner is really good for dry hair, I only use it on the end strands and maybe once a month over all the hair and scalp. Highly recommend!

عادي

Posted by 5056572061399045249 on Apr 28, 2016

ماشفت اي نتيجة تذكر مع انو استخدامي له دام الشهرين 😓

💋💋💋 YES I love it!!!

Posted by HealthHelp4U on Apr 22, 2016

My hair was getting so dry I desperately needed some good conditioner, this container is not large so purchase price is a little high, however I recommend it, after first use a noticeable difference in my hair so much so I plan to buy more products from this brand. It hardly has a smell, and a little goes a long ways. For me this is a keeper and I love it doesn't contain a bunch of junk.

Natural hair

Posted by 4842183399349527968 on Apr 22, 2016

love love love this product. It leaves my hair very smooth and silky and the curls pop out nicely!

A great conditioner

Posted by 4613486356725216099 on Apr 09, 2016

An excellent product, especially when used in conjunction with Giovanni smooth as silk deep moisture shampoo.

Great Conditioner for adding moisture to hair

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I live on a hot dry tropical island so the sun tends to dry out and make my hair very brittle. This conditioner really does deliver as promised - after using this, my hair was soft and felt like silk. The other positive is it leaves a nice soft scent in your hair and you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. I will definitely order this again.

good

Posted by 5724006976076702380 on Mar 24, 2016

Nice

Not worth it

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

The shampoo from the range works, but conditioner doesn't

Excellent

Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 23, 2016

From first use I felt the difference....silky hair

Nada extraordinario

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

La verdad es que tenía expectativas muy altas para este acondicionador, pero encontré que no desenredaba mi pelo tan bien como otros acondicionadores, y que tenía que utilizar mucho producto para obtener el mismo resultado. Lamentablemente creo que no funcionó con mi pelo, ya que sé que hay mucha gente que adora este acondicionador.