July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised

Posted by caladenia on Jul 02, 2012

I have thick asian hair with oily roots and dry ends. I've also used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners and I have to say this is one of the better ones. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, but not heavy or oily which is perfect. I use it with the Giovannie Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and they work great together. The shampoo cleans my hair very well without stripping it (ie. it feels clean afterwards, but not squeaky clean)and afterwards I use this conditioner. Things I love about it is that it actually does a great job at moisturising, without being too heavy that it weighs your hair down. Instead it leaves it smooth and light. Another thing is that you only have to use a little bit because it spreads easily (but is not too slick like some silicone based shampoos). Lastly it also smells good (but not overpowering). Would definitely recommend this product.

Best conditioner!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It really is the best moisturizing conditioner for my dry and coloured hair. The shampoo from the same line is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great hair conditioner

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012

This is an excellent hair conditioner. We prefer this over the highly popular “Avalon Organics Conditioner”, Giovanni's deep moisture conditioner has a much better texture, scent, and it he product will last much much longer. Best hair conditioner from iHerb we have tried so far. Best of all this is fairly cheap, and the bottle design is excellent. Making this all-around great purchase.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 27, 2009

I love this product! I am extremely picky about hair product, and I can say wholeheartedly that this conditioner is great!. -Leaves my hair silky. It doesn't have an overbearing smell like so many conditioners. I gave it a 5 because I do love the conditioner, but I wish the packaging could be improved. The 'collar' around the top of the bottle looks chic, but it makes it difficult to squeeze the conditioner out.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Apr 15, 2012

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)