Great product

Posted by Reviewer1828561 on Nov 04, 2008

Works great on my hair, leaves it shiny, light, although has to be used with conditioner for detangling. I buy the Tripple Treat Conditioner to go with the shampoo. I've already been using these products for 3 months and will definitely keep buying them more. Most important is that all the ingredients are natural, no harmful chemicals!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Aug 23, 2008

I started using this shampoo about a month ago and was startled by how much old product it removed from my hair. My hair is now lighter, silkier and so much more manageable. Just be careful not to let it drip into your eyes or those of your little ones. It burns! Highly recommended! A truly wonderful organic shampoo.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3280561 on Oct 06, 2009

It's very good for scalp skin of Seborrheic dermatitis .It feels cold, when shampooing.

Deep cleansing shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2664320 on Aug 02, 2010

This is one of the only shampoos that works for my delicate hair & sensitive/oily scalp. It would be too drying for some people, but I have a naturally oily scalp so it's perfect.

Awesome product!

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have finished 2 or 3 bottles for now.. and another is on the way! I have itchy scalp, and living in Singapore (the weather is hot and humid and not a good combination with my kinda scalp).. nevertheless this shampoo helps a lot to relieve the itchiness! 5 stars for the minty feeling!

good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 10, 2012

It is like, well washed, the hair shiny and lush. Flavor of refreshing, invigorating

Great Clarifier!

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Nov 28, 2012

My hair is dry(4b/c texture) so I was previously using Giovanni's 50:50 Balanced, Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo. I loved it, but I wanted something a little more clarifying. Since I loved that Giovanni clarifying shampoo so much, I decided to use one of their others. I was really tempted to go for their Golden Wheat, Deep Cleanse Shampoo, but I thought it might be TOO cleansing for my hair type and chickened out. So, I decided on this Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo. After using this shampoo, my hair is left feeling completely cleansed of any products and oils that I use regularly, but it does not feel dry or stripped of its natural scalp oils. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell. It's has a slight mint smell and the smell of mint has always made me sick to my stomach. The smell is not overpowering, so I'm able to use it, rinse it, and then apply my regular conditioner and not notice it anymore. Other than that,I love this shampoo.

Good ingredients...

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Jun 28, 2009

I add extra rosemary oil to this shampoo and conditioner for my husband... to help treat his dandruff.

Perfect for dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Jan 05, 2010

Smells lovely of peppermint, gives a cooling feeling. Really helps with dandruff problems.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1828075 on Jul 08, 2011

I have very sensitive scalp and dandruff sometimes (if shampoo doesn't suit me). I hoped that Jiovanni will be good for my scalp. But unfortunately it worsed the problem. My scalp itched all the time. This shampoo is not for me.