Awful

Posted by Reviewer3202629 on Sep 01, 2011

I think it must have gone bad. It tasted mouldy. I ate half and threw away the rest.

Hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 02, 2011

I had high expectations for this bar, but I found it quite bland and almost moist. It wasn't crisp and fresh, and tasted more like cardboard than a good in-betweeen-meals bar.

Not that great

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Feb 26, 2012

Good product and ingredients, just not that great taste wise.

Too hard

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

This is very dry and hard. I found it hard to digest. Not great for me :(

Fair

Posted by Reviewer1584837 on Sep 08, 2011

It didn't taste great. I ordered because of the pumpkin seed value. The flax seeds were too strong for my system.

Very Best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jul 25, 2012

I bought one at a local store and I'm so glad Iherb carries them and at a lower price than I've seen elsewhere also. These are so good and w/only 5 grams of sugar (agave nectar) which I'm greatly for since I have blood sugar problems. At 9 grms of protein, I can tell a difference when I eat one. They have a great nutty flavor w/just a slight bit of sweetness and the best I've found since so many other bars have more grams of sugar and usually less protein. Thank you Go Raw!!! I will be buying these on a regular basis.

Excellent

Posted by 5594555086701976596 on Apr 12, 2016

Great taste and healthy snack! 5 stars!

Yucky- buy their cookies and chips

Posted by 5519574174450529604 on Jan 17, 2014

I love their super cookies and super chips. I expected the bars to be similar but they were rubbery and seemed stale.

Un snack muy sabroso y original

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 26, 2014

En la línea de todas las galletas y barritas de Go Raw que he probado, ésta es igual de sabrosa y deliciosa que todas. Un tentempié o snack sabroso y sano.

Delicious

Posted by 5648727996120266235 on Jun 02, 2014

I was not expecting it to be as yummy as it tasted, so maybe thats why I was even more surprised when I took a bite and was blown away! I loved the flavour and the texture of the bar. I couldn't resist getting more!