great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 21, 2013

2 pouches of detergent + 1 pouch of bleach alternative = perfectly clean and fresh clothes

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

does it's job perfectly

my favourite

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I like the smell of the laundry and it is nice and clean. It doesn't give anybody a rash or make them itch either, so a successful purchase.

love the pods

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 16, 2014

easy to use, leaves washing fresh and clean.

Great Laundry detergent

Posted by 5014734507286770005 on May 25, 2016

Great product, biological, cleans well, pleasant smell of clean laundry. Very good choice

Mr G

Posted by 4752301425271596466 on Feb 21, 2014

Very good quality product .I use it for kids clothing.

smells devine

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

My laundry comes out smelling gorgeous. I love that its a natural product free of fillers & skin irritating ingredients. It is suitable for the whole families clothing. The fragrance lasts in the clothes rather than disappearing straight away. It isn't overpowering. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

favourite

Posted by stellaau on Mar 02, 2014

I use this detergent and we all love the smell. Just one sachet instead of powder and softener. I don't keep clothes that needs aggressive washing like bleaching. I have lots of dark and coloured clothes and this detergent keeps them clean, fresh and does not destroy them.

Does its job

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016

It really does its job + the flowery smell is great! Also, price is very reasonable, when compare with local prices in Estonia. Will 100% repurchase in the future :)

I'm Lovin' It

Posted by Reviewer2263455 on Jun 06, 2013

This is an excellent product! Clothes are fresh, soft and clean. Will definitely buy it again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »