Heh

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 19, 2015

But rough, was ok for when I spent a few months miles away from stores and absolutely nobody online would sell you Kleenex unless you want to pay $20 a box or buy a case.

pleasantly surprised

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Long, long time ago we had 'green' toiletpaper at school. It felt like sandpaper. About 10 years ago I have become a 'green' customer. Finally I have replaced the tissues. Guess what, they are just tissues ! I will reorder for my health and yours. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good quality & no chlorine

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

These are good quality tissues & soft, and most importantly contain no chlorine or dyes.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2380213 on Feb 10, 2012

These tissues are nice & strong but soft. Unscented too, I like that. Good price.

best green tissue

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jan 13, 2012

i prefer the texture and strength of this Green Forest facial tissue over several other green brands another staple in my house the Green Forest Paper Towels are the best of the green brands for me, too

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1387297 on Jan 08, 2012

We used to buy Seventh Generation. While we were pleased with those products, Green Forest products seem to have the same level of environmental commitment, but at a cheaper price. So, now we buy these tissues and are very happy with them.

Happy to help my environment

Posted by abbyiherb on Feb 21, 2011

Although it's not as soft as the regular tissue I buy, it's good enough and if I'm helping my environment even in a small way, I'm happy to do it.